S2 | E4 Building a perimenopause community
Laura Crain is a truly inspirational character. She’s created the first of its kind: Perry is the app connecting perimenopausal women across the globe. At the heart of the app is a “community of likeminded warriors”, sharing experiences, symptoms, stories, solidarity and support.
We cover a lot of ground in this enjoyable conversation: the importance of preparing early, the need for greater education, the inequalities women experience and, ultimately, the extraordinary power of community. I hope you enjoy listening to this podcast as much as I enjoyed recording it.
- Perry: https: www.heyperry.com
- The Future of Perimenopause report: www.wildnutrition.com/pages/perimenopause-report
- Perimenopause support hub: www.wildnutrition.com/pages/perimenopause-support
- Free perimenopause consultations: www.wildnutrition.com/pages/book-a-consultation
- Wild Nutrition: www.wildnutrition.com